Sunday 22 February 2015

London baby!

Had a recent trip to London for my sisters 30th. Afternoon tea at Claridges  followed by Wicked at the Appollo Victoria and a stay at The Landmark on Marylebone road- with a few shopping trips Inbetween.

I love taking pics of the big smoke at the best of times but when the sun is shining- oh the beauty *love struck emoticon*. 





Afternoon tea at Claridges was quite something. Yummy finger sandwiches followed by some divine looking and tasting cakes and scones. Oh and man do they do a good brew! Made a slight error, however, in having a second tray of sarnies before the cakes came out as we couldn't manage to eat all the cakes (gutted). But they do box them up if you don't finish. 
This was defo one of my favourite afternoon tea experiences. 


Liberty London. 

Oxford street. 

The Ritz. 

Having a good pose outside Vogue House. 

Gorgeous houses in Mayfair. 

Winter garden in The Landmark. I've stayed here a few times with my husband and our boys and I never tire of it. Such a beautiful hotel. 

Classic Bentley- oh my! 

Such a sucker for a coloured door! 

Wicked at the Apollo Victoria. What a show. Amazing singing. Loved every second. It's gone right to the top of my list. 
My sis and I. 

Victoria's Secret. 


Was a great trip all in all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment