Tuesday 17 March 2015

A day in Notting Hill


So as an early birthday treat to me, husband and I went to London for the day on Saturday. We did things a little differently this time and decided to stick around Notting Hill and go to portobello market and a few coffee shops, do lunch etc all very chilled. Which we did, however the weather wasn't up to much,  Very cold so did end up indoors- the Westfield to be exact (oh well ;) ). 

I love Notting Hill and its colourful houses so much, it what my dreams are made of. I spent a good portion of the morning just taking photos of houses. 




Rainbow houses in Portabello Road. 






Crockery heaven. 



We had breakfast in this little pub called The sun in splendour where we had a cracking full English 



Nutella crepe- omg! 


The Hummingbird bakery in Notting Hill. I really wanted to try a cupcake but it was very busy. Which only means I'll have to go again. :) 


Amazing house in Chelsea. 


We ended up in here on the evening with my brother and sister in law. It's a really cool place with a great vibe and food. We enjoyed our self so much so that we missed our train home. Oops! 

It was a great trip all in all. One of my favourites. X

No comments:

Post a Comment