Wednesday 11 March 2015

A little spring/summer wishlist!

Spring is definately springin' just lately which obviously means time to start thinking about the wardrobe. Here are a few items that I may need to purchase gradually over the next few months. 


Love this floral jacket from Mango. And it's reversible, how cool is that. Great with a pair of jeans, a Tshirt and sandals. Or even with a little white cotton sundress. This is defo at the top of my list of must haves. 


This pretty sun dress is from zara and is everything I love about summer. Cotton and smock. Perfect with a flat sandal and a long pendant necklace. Maybe even a summer fedora hat. I'm thinking very Sienna Miller ;) 


It's no secret that I'm addicted to stripes so this boxy number will be in my wardrobe in no time ;). With a pair of denim shorts, ripped skinnys or maybe even a denim skirt, your good to Go!



I lurve these, ever since I saw a similar pair on the gorgeous Sincerly Jules, but when I looked them up they were around £600 maybe more- woah! So did a little Google search and found these in Office at £55.. eek!! I find office shoes, along with Dune as my fave shoe shop as their shoes last ages and are super comfy.  Perfecto! 
 And here's a little spring/summer outfit scenario. 


No comments:

Post a Comment