Monday 9 March 2015

Breakfast at Tiffany's

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time EVER a few nights ago and couldn't get over how Audrey Hepburn was even more beautiful than I already thought she was. And my god the clothes are to die for! Such timeless pieces. It's no wonder the film is so iconic. I adored everything about it. 



Holly Golighlty and Paul Varjack aka Audrey and George Peppard. Love her cropped jumper and wide leg trouser combo. 

 

This outfit made me gasp (with delight) when she appeared in the screen in this vibrant orange coat of dreams. 


Just casually wearing a sweatshirt, blue trousers and ballet flats, singing 'Moon River' on the window ledge, as you do.



Pretty in pink- not many people could pull off such a colour but obvs Audrey can. 

In short, I loved the film and has gone straight to the top as one of my faves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment