Monday 23 March 2015

Double Denim- not such a crime after all!

For a long time double denim has been known as a huge fashion crime, a big "no go". However, it's seems to have had a major turn around and quite frankly, I'm all for it! 


I adore Olivia Palermo- she is everything I would like to be as far as style is concerned and this look is perfecto! I desperately need to buy a denim pencil skirt. 


Mirander Kerr is one of my favourite stylish Moms. She always looks utterly amazing even on a dress down day with her little boy, I guess that's why she's a VS model ;) working the double denim here. 

 
Oh Alexa, do you ever get it wrong? Nope! I simply LOVE this. The shoes, the coat and of course the denim on denim. 


And here is my own version. 

Shirt- H&M • Jeans- Primark • Shoes- Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment