Thursday 5 March 2015

Food glorious food..

I've been eating healthily since after Christmas (hasnt everyone?). Less carbs, more protein and not eating after 5pm has basically been the jist of it and has resulted in me losing around 8lbs, yay! Here's a few of the meals I've had this week. 


Healthy Fish 'n' chips. Sweet potato fries, Seabass and salad with rocket, spinach, avocado, red onion, cucumber with garlic grated on top. All cooked in Lucy bee coconut oil and seasoned with black pepper and chilli flakes! :) 


10 minute king prawn curry with brown and quinoa basmati rice, topped with coriander and a squeeze of lime. This was so delicious that I've made it twice this week. 


I make sure to have poached eggs, ham and spinach on seeded batch toast every morning, it really sets me up for the day. 

Last but not least is a bit of a treat. Which I actually made today. Strawberry flapjacks.. Not very healthy but my kids loved them, especially my eldest Finlay but he's got one serious sweet tooth just like his momma ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment