Thursday 12 March 2015

Gettin' skirty!

Can't wait for a bit of warmth so I can tan up my legs and throw on a skirt. I very rarely wear skirts but I bought a leather one from zara last year and now I'm all for skirts. These are a few im hoping to get my hands on. 


Never thought I'd be saying this anytime after 1996 but I love this denim pencil skirt. It's from warehouse and I need it in my life. Will look so good with a tucked in T shirt and chunky necklace and flats or heel, either would work! 

The pleated midi skirt was big last year, but how about the pleated MINI skirt eh? Ahar! This is from Topshop, and I'm thinking about it with some kind of sweater. Very tennis chic. Love it! 


Very much Liking this front split orange skirt from Topshop. Burnt orange is my favourite orange and this is just gorge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment