Monday 9 March 2015

My weekend in a nutshell!

Had such a lovely weekend, can't believe it's Monday already (ugh!). 

Saturday was forecast 17 degrees so excitement was high in our house, even painted my toenails and everything ;). However it was not quite 17, but the sun still did shine so we decided to go for a pub lunch at a newly refurbished country pub around 15 mins from us called the Inn at Shipley. Absolutely lovely place with a real country feel.  



Completely forgot to get a pic of the exterior so have googled one (I know, bad blogger sorry!) 






The food was very nice, although a little slow which is never great when you have a 6 year old and a 2 year old, but when it did arrive was yummy. Latte was nice, scallops were A-mazing and my Prawn sandwich and chips was just what I wanted. 
 
And to top that off, outside is a huge tractor for the kids to climb on and a couple of swings- great stuff! 





No comments:

Post a Comment