Thursday 26 March 2015

Warehouse summer loveliness!

Having a little online browse on Warehouse and came across some gorgeous summer must haves. I love a vibrant print in summer and these are perfect. 


This shirt dress is so lovely, if the sun makes some form of appearance soon I will be needing this. Great with summer flats. 



This is a great Co-ord set but, although they do look fab together, I don't think I would be brave enough for the set. However they could be worn seperatley. The shorts would go well with a tucked in Cami or White Tshirt and the top with jeans maybe.. Hmmm. 

 A-mazing sunnies. These are going straight in my shopping basket. Best glasses ever! 

Perfect summer accessories. I'm such a hat enthusiast and this white Panama is gorgeous for any summer outfit. 

All we need now is some sun :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment