Saturday 28 March 2015

Zara kids= cool kids!

Had a little shopping spree on Zara kids earlier this week. I love Zara's range for boys, it's so cool and unique and always has fresh new styles for kids. We're spending the first week of Easter in Cornwall hence the mini spree and It's much harder to pack for a UK hol than an abroad holiday because the weather is unpredictable, so it's better to have too much than too little right? That's my excuse anyway ;) 

Here's a few cool little buys for my boys. 


I've been dying to get Finlay into a denim jacket and have been searching for a vintage Levi's one on eBay which wasn't proving to be very successful, but obvs zara had one that suits perfectly and he looks awesome in it if I do say so myself. 

All from Zara and at a reasonable price- Win! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment