Monday 27 April 2015

A little home inspiration


 

I haven't blogged in a while about home ispiration so thought I'd do a little one about things I'm lusting over recently. I find it hard to dress our house exactly how we want it as we don't currently live in our ideal house and although our house is lovely, it lacks character which we both love. So most of the things I pick out are perfect for that quirky, character filled house which even though we don't have its ok to lust over them right? 


Oh how I love a statement chair. This is from M&S. 

Pineapples are having a bit of a moment and I likey! This is a scented candle and is also from M&S. I would very much like to see this on my dressing table next to my other pineapple candle ;) 

Loving this copper clock (also M&S). Do people still have clocks in their bedrooms anymore or do we all just check our phones like me? I'm thinking we need to bring the clock back especially if they're as cool and retro'y as this one. 

Pineapples again I know but wow this lamp is fab and is also from M&S. I love glass bottom and gold and black combo- perfect for any room!  


I have these artificial peonies but in Ivory and they really make a difference on my bedside table and bring a touch of prettiness which I think every bedroom needs. From Next. 

I'm so lusting over crockery with a country vibe just lately. This is exactly what I'm talking about. There's a great selection on M&S. 


Alphabet cushions are must and these Are great, so minimal and contemporary .Also from Next. 


I don't think it's much of a secret anymore how much I love mugs. I pretty much pick up a new one everytime I leave the house. It was hard for me to narrow it down to four here but I didn't want to bore you with mug chat, so here's four of my faves. All available at John Lewis. 

So there we go a little home inspo. I love all different types of home styles from shabby chic to modern contemporary to country chic to Art Deco.. I think that's why I can't ever decide and change things around so much but it's all trial and error not to mention good fun (so rock and roll I know;) ). 

Happy home styling! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment