Sunday 12 April 2015

Bargain shoes

I've been drooling over a lot of different lace up flats for a good few weeks now after seeing one of my favourite stylish bloggers Sincerely Jules wearing some, but as I said in one of my previous posts the price of hers were a little (a lot) out of my price range so I had a little high street search and found some in Office (also in my previous post) however they didn't have my size and then I couldn't find them online.. Boo! 

So, on Saturday I was having a browse in Primark and found a pair and for only £10- yep! So I bought them and they look great. 


So pleased with them and especially the price. Wearing them here with Skinnys and will probably be mostly wearing them with jeans but they would go well with skirts, dresses and shorts too! Can't wait to wear them! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment