Wednesday 22 April 2015

Getting my "girly" on

I'm very much a jeans wearer. I wear jeans 99% if the time because I basically love them. However I have been "umm'ing and ahh'ing" over a white pleated skirt for about a year now.. Yes a year! So I've finally bought one from Asos and I really am liking it. I'm not going to lie I haven't felt as girly in a while as I did when I tried it on, Finlay said I look like a ballet dancer so I asked "do you like it then?" His response- "no, I don't like ballet dancers!" Fair enough ;) 


I'm wearing it here with a striped 'Bardot' top from Primark and necklace from Accessorize. 
The good thing about it is you can wear it with T-shirts, knitted sweaters, blouses and Camis so is actually really versatile.

I'm Looking forward to wearing it and doing plenty of swirling :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment