Wednesday 8 April 2015

New make up brushes

I'm not the best with make up, never have been. I've had a similar make up style since I was 18. I find it quite tricky to understand the difference in all the foundation types, primers, powders, highlighters... Too much! Having said that, I am trying because the bags under my eyes aren't getting any lighter and I really do envy women with great make up. I have purchased the foundation, primer, concealer and highlighter, so next was brushes. A little Google search, an Instagram post and a few make up vids later I decided on the Real Techniques brushes by Sam and Nic from Pixi woo. 


I got the four brushes in a set for £21.99 from boots and bought an extra brush which is the pink one called a "stippling brush" and I must say they've made a real difference. At first I didn't know what I was doing with them but tried a few techniques and now I am loving them. I use the flat foundation brush to apply and then the buffing brush to blend it all in and Et voilĂ .. Lovely blended skin! I would definately recommend these and will be purchasing a few more over time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment