Thursday 23 April 2015

The perfect denim dress

I'm a big fan of the denim dress in all shapes and sizes. I have a denim shift dress from Topshop which I had a few years ago and it's probably my favourite dress and more recently I bought a denim shirt dress from Dorothy Perkins which I'm yet to wear. 


These are three of my style icons rocking the denim dress. 

Sincerely Jules • Alexa Chung • Hedvig (the northern light) 

Here's a few I spotted in the highstreet. 


Love this one from Warehouse. 


Much like Alexa's. This one is 
from Zara. 


This gorgeous shift dress is from Mango. Loving the over sized pockets too. 


I bought this denim shirt dress from Dorothy Perkins recently. I have yet to wear it, I'm hoping I will look as amazing as sincerely Jules does is hers (wishful thinking). 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment