Saturday 4 April 2015

Spring/summer wishlist no.2

Good morning. Time for another wishlist I reckon. 

Now as you've probably noticed I'm very much liking H&M at the moment. Did you see my post about their pyjama style jackets? They've really got that style nailed down! Anyway, all pj excitement aside there are another few things I have my eye on. 


Dungarees are having such a "moment" currently which I'm happy about as I LOVE them and these polka dot, loose fit ones are super cute. May need them for summer. Only £29.99! 

I love a good boot. I know we shouldn't really be purchasing boots what with summer not too far away but these are in the sale AND real leather so will last a long time. Win win really! ;) 

Pumps are very cool right now. And I'm really liking these blue, suede ones. Casual, cool and comfortable. Everything I need! 


Oh Zara must you make so many lovely coats and jackets that I don't need. 

When I say I don't need anymore coats, I really mean it. But this belted blazer isn't really a coat more of a jacket and I don't have too many of those... you see where I'm going with this ;) I just love it in all its double breasted loveliness. Will defo need this for a girly night. So chic and classy. Will only need a little cami to go underneath or, if the model is anything to go by, it doesn't need anything underneath. But I'm not sure I'm brave enough for that. 

Last but not least, this red collarless coat needs to be in my life right about now. So vibrant and bold, I think would look great in these chilly spring months with some white jeans and a plain T shirt. Lovely jubbly! 

So there you have it. Another little spring wishlist. Hope it's brought you some spring/summer inspo. Thanks for reading, have a great bank holiday. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment