Monday 27 April 2015

Wishlist

The weather is still very much up and down and so is my wardrobe. I've tucked away my winter coats so could do with a little casual jacket for the school runs etc. I really like bomber jackets but am really afraid that it will be one of those items that I will look back on in a few months and thing wtf was I thinking? I'm struggling to find the perfect one but did find one I like in Topshop. 

This one is very simple and navy, which is my favourite colour so I may have to try it on and see how it looks. Hoping very much that I don't resemble some 90s boy band throwback! 


This khaki authentic shirt jacket is great for that casual, everyday style. Perfect with jeans blue, black or white. It's between this or the bomber for me. I may have to have a little jacket showdown! 


Also, this is great for a little, simple weekend outfit. Light ripped skinnys, striped jacket and those sandals are just lavvvly! All from Zara! 

Saw this kimono. Love it, need it. I did a kimono post last week and I failed to spot this one hense me posting it now. It's from Topshop and is full of summer loveliness. A Great holiday/festival buy. 

Have a great week! 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment