Sunday 17 May 2015

Old converse.. New converse

Just lately Roman's feet have been growing at a rapid rate and I've been renewing his shoe collection quite frequently- even more than my own (what the...?!!). As I usually go for the trusty converse for both my boys I thought about all of Fins old pairs, that I ended up throwing in a bag and shoving in the bottom of his wardrobe without a second thought. So I had a rummage through and came across three pairs that were Romans size. A quick cycle in the washing machine and they're good to go. They're not perfect but who likes sqeaky clean chucks anyway? ;) As if I was going to actually  buy some more! 


Et voila! These ones were always my fave colour when Fin had them and they don't seem to do them anymore so good job I restored them Eh?! 



I'm definitely going to be more mindful of what I shove in bin bags from now on :) 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment