Thursday 28 May 2015

Stylish Mamas holiday essentials




It's that time of year when families are jetting off or planning to jet off on holiday. As I've already done a swimsuit post, I've compiled some of my favourite holiday essentials from some of my favourite shops. 

Sandals

I don't know about you but I find something very satisfying about putting on a brand new pair of sandals.. Actually that could just be shoes in general! But for the sake of this post we'll go with sandals ;) 

 
Leopard lace ups? Yes please! These are from Topshop. 


These three pairs are from Dorothy Perkins and there were much more where these came from, I found it hard to narrow down. Bravo Dotty P's! I love the jewelled pair for a more glam look without having to wear heels as we all know heels and looking after small children do not go well! 



It wouldn't be a sandals post without ASOS. They have so many different styles at such good prices. These white cut out sandals with this broderie anglais feel are so pretty and will play off the suntan perfectly. Or let your inner boho out with these tan, tassel lace ups! 


Got to love a bit of fringe. These are from Mango. 

Beach bags

Another holiday essential is the beach bag. It's got to be big enough to fit all your beach bits n bobs; towel, cream, nappies, wipes, a book (if you're lucky enough to get time to read) and it also helps that it looks nice too. Here are my faves. 


Top left; Next • Top right; H&M • Bottom left; Accessorize • Bottom right; Zara. 


Top left; Oasis • Top right; River Island • Bottom left; Accessorize • Bottom right; Warehouse. 

Sunglasses 

I must admit I do have a little bit of a sunglasses addiction. I think I must have about eight different pairs. They are my favourite accessory. Although you can't go wrong with a pair of classic Raybans or Chanel there are so many stylish pairs on the highstreet. 


Top left and right; ASOS • Bottom left; Warehouse • Bottom right; Zara. 

Beach cover ups

Beach cover ups are most definitely an essential to throw over your bikini or swimsuit. Something comfortable and pretty, whether it's a dress or kimono, there are lots of great styles to work. 





All from Topshop. These could work as dresses too. Win win! 

Both from Mango. Loving the fringe and Paisley prints. 

Such simplicity. Both from Next. 

Dresses 

So... Many... Dresses! 


This dress is simply stunning! I want to wear it whilst skipping happily through a field. So dreamy! From ASOS. 


Love this also. I already have it in my basket. Also ASOS. 



I adore this floral maxi from Zara with gorgeous back detailing. Would also be amazing as a wedding guest dress. 

Hats 

Last but not least... Hats! You simply Can't go wrong with a straw fedora. 


Top left and right; Warehouse • Bottom left; H&M • Bottom right; Zara. 

So there we have it. Hope you've found some inspo to look and feel fabulous wherever you're holidaying this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment