Wednesday 20 May 2015

Swimsuit special

I had a little look for a new swimsuit as we're going to Alton towers water park in half term (yes you read that right) no exotic holidays happening anytime soon but I'm excited all the same and I still need a new swimsuit. There are so many that I liked that are flattering and cover my not so flat stomach. Here's a few of my fave picks. 



I love these high wasted bikini pants. They're so Marilyn Monroe. Flattering and stylish. Both of these are from Topshop. 



Loving this stripey nautical number from Boden. 


This ASOS is currently in the sale for £7! 


From Next. You can't go wrong with all black everything when it comes to a swimsuit and I love the frilly over lay on this one. 

Thanks for taking a look. *off to browse at holidays* ;) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment