Tuesday 5 May 2015

Toddler boys bedroom

As Roman is rapidly growing and learning  I thought I would make a few little changes to his bedroom to make it more age appropriate. I've seen so many awesome boys bedrooms on Instagram and Pinterest, so I took some inspiration from those. 



 Mr Moon poster, still needing a frame but I love it and so does Roman. From The Kid who. 


Fabric Letter R- Mamas and papas • chest of drawers- IKEA • Star- Primark. 

We had a lot of teddys and books on top of here but I took them off and went for this minimal look. 


This rabbit is a little night light which I picked up in Primark for about £1 in the sale *thumbs up*. My husband bought these books from Orla Kiely for Romans first Christmas, they're so cute. I'm a huge Orla Kiely fan! 



Cushions, I made myself. Peter Rabbit teddy I got from sainsburys but is available in lots of shops. 
Cloud wall stickers are from Amazon. They look great against the blue wall- very dreamy. 


I haven't completely transformed the bedroom but just moving a few things around makes a difference and is now fit for a two and a half year old :) 

X

1 comment:

  1. I really love the little touches in this room - the rabbit lamp was a bargain, well done! x

    ReplyDelete