Friday 8 May 2015

Topshop shirt jacket

Recently I did a post about needing a new casual jacket and it was a toss up between the Topshop bomber jacket or the khaki authentic shirt jacket also from Topshop. So, I decided and went for the shirt jacket. There's some slight confusion with the pics on the website as there are two different models wearing two different jackets- mega head screw. I ordered it anyway and it happens to not be the one I posted about recently however I do really like it so will be keeping it. 

This is that jacket I received. 

As opposed to this jacket which I thought I was getting. 


This is the turn out. I really like it. It looks great with a plain tee or a  striped Breton and looks great fastened up too. 

I defo made the right choice. Wearing it today with jeans and leopard flats :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment