Sunday 17 May 2015

Well done sainsburys!

I was having a potter around sainsburys earlier on in the week and came across this cricket/tennis jumper (not really sure which sport to go with) and absolutely loved it. Cable knit, navy (my fave) and over sized- perfect. At £16 I grabbed it almost as fast as I grab myself a bar of Lindt hazelnut (so delicious)... Anyway, back to jumpers, even though it's summer soon and knitwear isn't usually on the agenda, this one can be as it would go great with denim shorts or white jeans for those cooler summer days or over your outfit for a summers night. Whatever the weather, I love it and will probably live it. 


I was hoping they did a cream version too but so far I haven't spotted one. I will be keeping my eye out for it though- fingers crossed! 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment