Sunday 28 June 2015

Dress lust

It's really starting to heat up this week so I'm feeling a little excited about dresses. Here are a few I'm lusting after at the moment. 


Totally loving this dress from Asos. Great for summer parties, weddings or just general days/evenings out. The back is perfection too. 


Smock dresses are my favourite in summer. So comfortable yet stylish. Love these two; Left- Zara • Right- French connection. 


I know it's summer but you can never go wrong with black whatever the weather, in my opinion and this black lace insert boho dress is perfect with some tan or metallic flats. Also, it wouldn't be summer without a broderie anglais number, this one is currently in the sale. Both at Asos. 


And for a bit more colour, this 70's style is lovely jubbly, loving the ruffle bib effect. From Topshop. 

Hoping the heatwave is sticking around so I can add one (or two) of these to my wardrobe :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment