Tuesday 16 June 2015

Gypsy girl

I I posted recently about a gorgeous outfit from warehouse which I decided to buy and here it is! 


Top, skirt and sunglasses all from Warehouse. I love the skirt and gypsy top together and seperately. The tops would also look great with jeans or some wide leg trousers and the skirt I'm feeling with a tucked in T shirt and summer flats or a shirt and strappy heels for an evening look and even some tights, jumper and boots for autumn/winter. 

Here are few other 'off the shoulder' tops I'm loving. 



Both Warehouse. 



Both Zara. 


Love this one from New Look on Asos. 

I'm particularly loving these tops with denim shorts and skirts but can be worn with jeans and trousers too if you don't want to expose too much. Also a perfect festival and holiday look! 

Happy styling! 

X




No comments:

Post a Comment