Monday 1 June 2015

Outfits of the week



Just quick post of me posing again in a few things I wore last week. 

It's a little weird I know, but I was browsing in H&M and came across these trousers and just thought "yep they're mine" (you know those moments). Until I realised they were in maternity and only maternity! However, I grabbed a size 8 (I'm usually a 10-12), tried them on and bought. 


Trousers, jacket (old) and Tshirt- H&M • Sandals- ASOS. 


From what I can recall, the sun came out very briefly and so did the toes. 

Sandals- ASOS. 


I love a bug necklace. This dragon fly is V pretty and only from Primark! 

For colder days the leopard coat must come out. Its definitely my favourite coat. 

Coat- ASOS • Tshirt- Topshop • Jeans- Primark • Brogues- Office. 


I'm really loving these minimal, pretty necklaces. Statement necklaces are tucked away for now. 

Necklace- Accessorize • Shirt- Paul smith (old). 

Thanks for reading. Have a great week :) 

Ps. Happy June 



No comments:

Post a Comment