Sunday 28 June 2015

Summer food

It's heating up outside so the summer food is being cooked. Here are a few of the meals I've had over the past week or so. 

Prawn pesto pasta


This was very much a throw everything in the pan and hope for the best kind of  meal. Prawns, peppers, onion, garlic, mushrooms, spinach, coriander and lime on pesto pasta with grated cheese. Yum! 

Seabass and baby potatoes 


This meal is so fresh and light yet tasty. Seabass with garlic, pepper and lemon, herby baby potatoes and green beans and if you fancy It I added a little Mayo for extra yums. 

Lasagne and chips


This was very much a treat. Lasagne with, beef dripping chips, green rocket salad and coleslaw. So delish! 

Strawberry crumble 


Recently I posted about my "famous" apple crumble and this is the exact same recipe but with strawberries instead and I've got to say I actually think I prefer it to Apple. Recipe from cookuk.co.uk. If you go strawberry picking anytime soon put them to good use.. In a crumble :) 

Happy eating! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment