Wednesday 1 July 2015

Little home bits

I love buying little bits and bobs for the house and I spotted these few things in next recently. 



Loving the Pom Pom cushion. Pom poms are having a bit of a thing just lately I think and I'm all for it. 

Continuing my love for stripes, This Breton stripe vase is so lovely, I'm imagining it would be even lovelier with some sunflowers or peonies in. 

Next do such nice artificial flowers in  vases and this wild meadow vase would look V pretty on a bedside table. 

Love this set of metal animals. Great for a bookcase or maybe even bookends. 

They're only little things but little things can make a big difference- well that's what I tell myself anyway when I'm mooching around In home shops. 

Hope you're enjoying the sun :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment