Thursday 16 July 2015

Parisian street style


I'm such a big fan of Paris style. The simple, chic, effortless look of a Parisian woman is something I adore. I've just recently bought the book "Paris Street Style" which I've started reading briefly and I'm really enjoying it as I do "how to be a Parisian" some great looks and tips.
 
So, seeing as though I have this new book and it was 'Bastille day' this week I thought I'd do a little post about Parisian street style. 

These are some gorge looks I've take from Pinterest. 



All so classy and stylish. Simple colours blue, black, grey and white are key colours for a Parisian look. 

"How to be a Parisian" has a list of essentials to nail the French style. 


I've selected a few of the essentials- well, my favourites. 

Trench coat 


The Burberry trench coat is the most iconic trench of all. I have the Burberry Brit and it is an amazing coat. Although the price tag is a slightly high it really is an investment as it's such a timeless piece.. And let's face it, it looks and feels good! 


Here are another selection I found on the high street. 


Top left- Mango • Top right- River Island • Bottom left- Vila at Asos • Bottom right- Asos. 

Breton stripe top 

There is no better Breton stripe top than a Boden Breton stripe top. In my opinion anyway. Great quality, good price and so many different colours. 

Men's shoes 


I've said it before and I'll say it again. I bloody love brogues and loafers. They smarten up and add such style to any outfit. Patent ones have to be my faves! 

Top left- Office • Top right- Dune • Bottom left- Boden • Bottom right- Office. 

White shirt 

The white is most certainly an essential. Classic, smart and sexy. Very versatile. 
This one is from Topshop. 

Little black blazer 


Everyone should have one. It's basically no option. So versatile, it's a wardrobe must have! 

Top left- Mango • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- Asos. 

There is a list of other essentials, if you have this great book you will know. These are just my favourite items that will ensure you have that cool, classic style down to a T! 

Revoir ma belle 









No comments:

Post a Comment