Saturday 11 July 2015

Yes another wish list

So at the weekend I went to H&M and got lost in there for about an hour amidst all the lovely pieces that I wanted/needed/ had to try on. I couldn't find them all online so here are just a few. 





Loving them all but particularly the leopard jumpsuit (bottom right) so gorgeous for summer day and nights. The playsuit and dress are both in the sale (win!) and the top, well, is just lovely and boho'y. 
 I think it's safe to say I'm liking a lot of turquoise/ leafy prints at the moment. 

Obsessed with these "Embroidered Victoriana" dresses from Topshop. I've seen a couple of very stylish ladies that I follow on Instagram wearing the white one and I may be following suit soon ;) 
Perfect for both summer and autumn/winter. Great with sandals or ballet pumps in summer or even ankle boots for a festival look and tights and boots in the winter. 

Have a fab week! 

X




No comments:

Post a Comment