Monday 17 August 2015

Autumn outfit inspiration

I don't know about you but I can feel autumn in the air and there are definitley leaves on the ground. What is going on August?? I don't particularly mind though as autumn is my favourite season and must definitely my favourite fashion season. So with that it mind it only seems right for a little post of some autumn outfit inspo. 


This is a good look for the early autumn days. A smart and stylish daytime look. Florals don't have to be left in summer and the high neck is key right now. 

Top and shoes- Topshop • Jeans- Zara. 


A bit more of a casual style here. Loving these patent crocodile effect flats from Topshop in both tan and navy. 

Coat, top and shoes- Topshop • Jeans- Zara. 

There's two outfits and there'll be more where that came from.

Thanks for reading peeps! 

X




4 comments:

  1. I get a little depressed when I think that summer is almost over, but when I see all the goodies in the shops, I get a little excited! I mean, man alive, those shoes are A.MAZ.ING!!

    Michelle

    www.edenfound.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just! I may need both colours! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are amazing, like you I love both colours! I'm over summer definately looking forward to some a/w clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Can't wait to get shopping! X

    ReplyDelete