Friday 14 August 2015

Pj love


We all love the little things in life and for me one of those is a fresh pair of pyjamas. I'm a homely girl so I love chilling in my Pj's once the day is over... And occasionally on a Sunday (all day)!! 



I usually stock up on my pj collection when the colder months start creeping in but that seems to have already started *thumbs down emoji* 

So here are a few of my fave pyjamas I've spotted recently. 

Stripes 


The woman in the striped Pyjamas- such a classic look in nightwear. 
Top left- H&M • Top right- Next • Bottom left- Asos • Bottom right- Topshop. 

Silk


Both classy and elegant. It's nice to feel good in everything you wear. 
Left- M&S • Right- H&M. 

Cami and shorts 


Loving both of these. Very pretty. M&S have a whole range of boho Nightwear at the moment. 
Left- Next • Right- M&S. 

Nighties


Last but not least. We all love a nighty. These are a little more of a "sexy" option but why not? 
Left- H&M • Right- M&S. 

Thanks for reading and Happy Friday! 

X





1 comment:

  1. If you want to buy sleep mask, then visit One Empire Store. The store has great collection of luxury sleep mask and ladies nightwear set at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete