Friday 11 September 2015

A Boden Wishlist

I love a bit of Boden and I rarely look for myself when browsing on their web page as I'm usually side tracked by all the lovely kids stuff. However i had a peep and  I'm liking their autumn/winter collection so much that I've created a Wishlist.

*Also get 15% off and free delivery and return with code: 8X5H *


Coat- click here • Leopard boots- click here • Black boots- click here

Loving the collarless 'Sienna' coat. A relaxed fit but still smart therefore versatile for casual and formal affairs whether it be shopping with jeans or for work with blouse and pencil skirt or skinny trousers. 

And those boots...I LOVE! I will certainly be needing the leopard ones :) 

Left dress- click here • right dress- click here

We know that Boden do the perfect Breton top but now the Breton dress? Brilliant. I'm particularly needing the dark green one. Great with tights and boots or brogues with coat and even for next summer with flat sandals and straw hat. 

Cashmere jumper- click here

I know it's a bit of a splurge but I think we all need a bit of cashmere in our lives and this crew neck jumper is a perfect buy. Can be worn casually with jeans and boots and for dressed up occasions with chunky necklace and leather skirt maybe? Hmm now there's an outfit is like to wear. I think I may put this jumper on a Christmas list (yes I said Christmas- AGAIN! Oops!). Also in multiple colours.


Trousers- click here

I love Boden trousers, they're great quality and the fit is always perfect. This pair would look fab with some penny loafers and white shirt or Tshirt. 

Hope you've had a great week and happy Friday! 

X








No comments:

Post a Comment