Wednesday 30 September 2015

An evening jumper look

My previous post was about my mini Primark haul where I got some great jumpers at a great price so here's is little post about how that knitwear can be styled for an evening look.

I doubt many of us think about wearing knitwear on a night out as its more of a casual item but I'm here to tell you different as I find it quite versatile. Now, it's not ideal if you're going dancing all night as you will get hot (obvs) so I'm thinking more dinner and drinks :) 


I've gone for it here with Zara leather skirt, French connection ankle boots and Zara coat. With the jumper tucked into the skirt I think it looks and feels really classy. 

As all of my items are old, here are some other similar pieces to get the look. 

Camel coat 


Top left- ASOS • Top right- M&S • Bottom left- Zara • Bottome right- Missguided

Leather skirt 

Top left- Topshop • Top right- M&S • Bottom left- Missguided • Bottom right- Zara

Heeled boots 

Top left- Topshop • Top right- Office • Bottom left- Dune at ASOS • Bottom right- Topshop

Tights available most places but you can't beat a good M&S pair. Click here to shop. 

Also a good look without tights if you prefer a bare leg. 


Hope I've given a little inspo! 

Thanks for reading 

X












No comments:

Post a Comment