Wednesday 16 September 2015

Autumn dress- Follow up

As my last post was dedicated to autumn dresses, I've put together and little autumn dress outfit.

I've had this denim tunic dress from Topshop for a few years now and it's one of my favourites. Perfect for dressing in autumn/winter. I've teamed it here with my leopard coat from ASOS (also an oldie but goodie), tights and studded boots. I love a denim and leopard combo! 

I think the denim dress is definitely a wardrobe staple whether it be in a tunic or shirt dress or smock as it can be worn in all seasons. 

Get the look 

As my outfit is pretty old here are some similar pieces. 


Top left- Boden • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- Zara

Top left- ASOS • Top right- Mango • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- Topshop

Necklace- Warehouse • Hat- Topshop • Boots- Office • Tights- M&S

A great look for autumn weekends, shopping or lunch. Or for a casual affair swap the boots for a black converse and the fedora for a beanie and you have a cool, casual look. 

Happy midweek! 

X





No comments:

Post a Comment