Friday 25 September 2015

Knitwear picks

It's starting to feel kinda cold now so the knitwear is coming out for sure. I love chunky jumpers and fine knit jumpers, they're great for layering and look super cute for autumn/winter style.

I've recently had this jumper from Zara, which I've styled here. 




Jumper- Zara • Blouse- Topshop • Shoes- Office (old) • Jeans- Next • Necklace- Warehouse

Great for layering a shirt or blouse underneath. I would go for a size up though to make it a little baggier, I don't know about you but I like my jumpers big. 

Here are a few other of my fave jumper picks. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- Zara

High neck is very on trend as is the cricket/tennis jumper. 

*Tip- a lot of jumpers are a little on the cropped side which can be annoying, so wear a longer shirt underneath to add length and style. Like so... 

Images from Pinterest. 

Loving the styling on all of these jumper looks. 


Images from Pinterest. 

Jumpers are fab for all occasions. Dress up with heels or heeled boots and a necklace either with jeans or skirt (a leather skirt looks great) for an evening look. 

If you're thinking about splashing some cash on a bit of cashmere then Boden have a great range. I have my eye on the cream Crew neck. 

Available in multiple colours from Boden

So there we have it, get your knitwear on and let's all get cosy- best times! 



Have a great weekend :) 

X












No comments:

Post a Comment