Friday 4 September 2015

Quick OOTD

It's most definitely coat weather, how cold was it yesterday? I almost reached for the heating button. But instead I reached for this gorgeous Topshop duster coat. I posted about it a few weeks ago in a wishlist and then couldn't stop thinking about it, so yeah you know the rest ;)


It's a great coat, comfortable as it has that baggy feel which you can nip in with the belt. Goes great with skinnys and a Breton top- as I've worn here and also over jumpers, shirts and dresses for an evening look. 

Get the look 


My exact look here. These jeans are also new. Super comfy and V skinny! 

Coat- Topshop • Breton top- Boden • Jeans- Topshop • Hat- Topshop

Or if you're not feeling the mustard, they also have this lovely camel colour. 

Also Topshop

Happy autumn dressing! 

Oh and Happy Friday :) 

X






1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! I need a coat like this 😉

    ReplyDelete