Tuesday 27 October 2015

All about the fur gilet

Just lately I have been massively drawn to faux fur gilets. I love a bit/a lot of boho and nothing says Autumn/winter boho quite like a fur coat or gilet.
I had one back in 2002 when Sienna Miller came on the scene and I wanted to be her but haven't had one since despite them returning each year.


Millie Mackintosh and Olivia Palermo love this look too. I found many different pics of them both in many different gilets. 


As does (queen) Kate Moss and Poppy delevigne. Looking stunning, all of them but that's nothing new. 

Just a few of my many style icons working the look.


Get the look 


Some fab options here. 



Top left- Topshop • Top right- Whistles at ASOS • Bottom left- Warehouse at ASOS • Bottom right- New Look



Top left- Boohoo • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- New Look • Bottom right- French Connection



All H&M. Left- click here • Top- click here • Bottom- click here




Loving all of these and I think i may go for the Warehouse number as I'm loving its fur and feather effect or one of the H&M's for the excellent price. Pics to follow of course. They look fab over floaty tops and jeans, polo necks and dresses. Very versatile. Keep a look out to see which one i pick.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week :) 

X






No comments:

Post a Comment