Friday 23 October 2015

Coat decisions!

Last week I bought a gorgeous coat from  M&S Autograph range and I was unsure whether I was going to keep it or not as I think it's a little bit "too blue" than expected rather than navy- I'm really a navy girl.



However, I think I made a slight error when I filtered the pic that I posted on Instagram (too much saturation) which resulted in it looking even more blue- can't resist a filter ;) So here is it unfiltered... 



It looks more navy right? Anyway, I have decided to keep it as it is a beautiful coat, so soft and comfortable and can go with almost anything.
Available here at M&S

Ok so onto coat dilemma number two. Its probably safe to say I'm the Imelda Marcos of coats because, well, I bloody love coats but yesterday I put my ruthless head on to do some Ebaying and this coat was in my line of fire.





I bought it around January in the sale from New Look and I tried it on yesterday before listing it and basically its not for sale anymore- whoops!
Bag from Topshop.

But low and behold its still available. They only have a size 12 left so be quick if you fancy a bit of check.

New Look- click here.  

Here are some other checked coat options.




Top left- Reiss • Top right- River Island at ASOS (sale) • Bottom left- Dorothy Perkins (sale) • Bottom right- H&M

So there we have it, some big decisions have been made here (or not) but I least I won't be cold eh? ;) 

Happy Friday and have a great weekend! 

X











No comments:

Post a Comment