Friday 2 October 2015

New Scarves!

As its October now (my fave) I thought it very apt to do a scarf post. I am a huge scarf enthusiast and quite frankly, for me, the bigger the better. Recently I bought a couple of scarves from Topshop which I love and were very needed as my grid print Zara scarf has been well over worn now (that's my excuse anyway).

Both from Topshop. Click here for grey and here for the pinstripe. They both look great with many outfits. The grey looks fab against navy blue, very simple and smart. 



Some more scarf picks. Although these are little more bold than my purchases, they are great to jazz up a plain outfit and keep you warm... obvs! 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- New Look at ASOS • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- Zara




And these are some lovely scarf looks- taken from Pinterest. 



Thanks for reading- oh and happy October :) 


X











2 comments:

  1. Recently found your blog and enjoy your posts. Love a nice big scarf. Going to be on the look out for a blanket scarf for this year I think.

    ReplyDelete