Friday 2 October 2015

Office sale picks


If there's one sentence that is like music to my ears other than "Do you want food?" It's "Office shoe sale". 
Office is very much my favourite shoe shop A) For the great many styles, B) For the quality and C) for the excellent sales. And this sale is up to 50% off- Ahh you got a love 'em! 

So having said that here are some of my favourite sale picks. 

Flats 

Top left- now £39 here • Top right- now £37 here • Bottom left- now £21 here • Bottom right- now £29 here

Mid heels 

Top left- now £39 here • Top right- now £42 here • Bottom left- now £39 here • Bottom right- now £41 here

Boots 

Top left- now £48 here • Top right- now £45 here • Bottom left- now £42 here • Bottom right- now £60 here

High heels 

Top left- now £42 here • Top right- now £35 here • Bottom left- now £39 here • Bottom right- now £39 here

Just a few of my faves picks as there were a LOT. Why not take a look and treat yourself, I think I'm going to go for a new pair of loafers because you can never have too many pairs of loafers.. Or shoes of any form for that matter ;) 



Have a great weekend :) 

X









No comments:

Post a Comment