Friday 16 October 2015

Quick OOTD

Another quick outfit of the day for you. So today I dusted off my old Chloe Paraty bag as my husband keeps on telling me to get rid of my battered old tan Zara bag (which I love) and use some of my nice bags and he's right, I do have a nice handbag collection which I have neglected.



While I was at that I got out last years chunky over sized Zara jumper. I really loved this jumper and was chuffed when I managed to get it in the sale. Items like this can be worn year after year. 


Also old are these burgundy patent brogues from Office. 

Get the look 

As this outfit is old, here are some similar items to get the look. 


Jumper- Mango • Jeans- Topshop • Shoes- Office • Bag- Zara

Or if you're looking to treat yourself, you can still get the Chloe Paraty. 

From SecretSales.com

Bit of a splurge but is a stunning bag- maybe stick it on the Christmas list ;) 

Have a great weekend! 

X









No comments:

Post a Comment