Monday 2 November 2015

Fur gilet- The follow up

So last week I posted about how I've been drawn to buying a fur gilet and put up a few of my favourites as I was deciding which one to go for. So yeh, you guessed it this is the follow up of which one I bought.

I decided to go for the gorgeous Warehouse one. A little pricey compared to the others but I loved the colour with the purple and grey tone it has to it. 





I love it over a floaty top like I have here but also goes great over a long sleeved jersey top, shirt or blouse and polo neck. perfect with skinny jeans but I'm also loving it with some flared jeans to really work that 70's boho style that is so huge right now. 

Get the look 

Gilet- Warehouse at ASOS • Top- Mango • Jeans- Topshop • Boots- Office

For a daytime look wear with flat ankle or over the knee boots with a black polo neck jumper. 

Thanks for reading and sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days. Much more to come so keep a look out! 

X






1 comment: