Tuesday 24 November 2015

Going for Grey

Keeping it short and sweet tonight with a quick post.

Seeing as though it's gone super duper cold outside, I've brought out the grey coat again. A grey coat is a wardrobe must have for me and this one is from Zara last year unfortunately but I have found some other similar grey coats at great prices.

I love fastening my double breasted coat and popping the collar up to give a whole  new look. 

Get the look 


Top left- New Look • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Missguided • Bottom right- Topshop


Some more grey coat inspo from Pinterest. Grey is such a workable colour, I love it against blue jeans and white tops, such a fresh look and adds smartness to a casual outfit. Also add a pop of colour such as a red bag to break it up a little. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- New Look • Bottom left- Mango • Bottom right- Mango

So there is a bit of inspiration. Hope you're having a great week! 

X






No comments:

Post a Comment