Tuesday 10 November 2015

Recent purchase's

This post is basically what it says in the tin. My recent purchases over the past couple of weeks.


Jumpers 

I've been rummaging in Primark again and found some more knitwear. These two jumpers Are meant to be a tight fitting but as I'm a fan of the oversized/baggy jumper I went a few sizes up. 


Yea another grey (can never have too many) cable knit and a light brown tone. I got them both in a size 16 (I'm usually a 10-12). 

Around £8 each so quality is expected but you can't really moan can you. 

Here is the grey. Perfect with skinnys and boots. I'm thinking about it with a white shirt underneath, black skinnys and pointed flats for that smart casual look. 


Here is the brown/ dark mustard tone. This one is a little cropped at the front and longer at the back so will need something (again, like a shirt) underneath. 
Looks great under my blue coat. The colours really work. Click here for coat. 



Boots 

As I said in my previous post, about Tk Maxx, I bought these boots. I needed some new plain ones as I have some studded office boots which are my "statement" boots but needed a more subtle pair. Loving the brogue effect. 

Click here to shop. 

Perfume 

I don't tend to ever buy myself perfume as unusually wait til my Birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas etc but I literally ran out of all fragrances and my husband just was not getting my hints. So I took it upon myself and bought Marc Jacobs "Daisy". I've had it before a few years back and I thought I'd have a change from my usual Ralph Lauren "Romance". 


Available at Boots


Lastly, I love a new notebook. But even more so, I love TWO new notebooks. I bought both of these from Tk Maxx last week as I couldn't decide which one I preferred. So needed right now as the Christmas lists are starting. I couldn't find them online but there were plenty in store. 


Lovely books with pretty gold edged paper. And who doesn't love a Coco Chanel quote? 

So, yep a few bits I'm loving recently. I'm off the start a list in my brand new notebook- it's all about the little things! 

Thanks for reading :) 

X
















No comments:

Post a Comment