Monday 2 November 2015

Wish List

It's been a while since I done a Wish List, I have many going round in my head as I think we all do but just forgot to post them so as it's the start of the month I think it's necessary so here we go.. 

Jumpers 


I adore this chunky cable knit jumper from Topshop Boutique. There's something about baby blue at the moment that I'm quite liking. This looks a little short so may need a longer shirt underneath to save the cropping. Click here to shop. 

Both of these are also from Topshop. Perfect for every day Autumn/winter wear with the high neck and oversized style. Loving the yellow for a pop of colour. We all know I like a bit of yellow. Click here for yellow and here for cream.


This oversized drop shoulder jumper from Missguided. Great price and style, looks fab with the white jeans as styled in the pic- if you're brave enough for white in the winter, if not blue would be cool. Would also go nicely over a pencil skirt and some ankle boots for more of a dressed up look. Click here to shop. 

Coat and Boots 


Now I knowwww I don't need anymore coats but would you just look how lovely this check Zara one is. It's got mine name all over it ;) Click here to shop. 

I'm always an ankle boot kind of girl but there are so many knee boots and over the knee boots that I'm eyeing up. Especially these from Office. Click to here shop. 

Blouses 


You can probably feel this very sherlock Victorian theme I've got going on here. Needing both of these high neck blouses. Both Zara. Click Here  for black lace and Here for the pussy bow. 

Jacket


Yep, still going with the check. In love with this whole outfit from Topshop- it's very "me" if I do say so myself as I have a bit of a jacket and coat obsession. I love teaming a bold jacket with a plain outfit like this and this jacket is gorgeous. Click here to shop. 

Pyjamas 

Last but not least. We all need a fresh pair of Pj's when the weather drops and I love this Rosie for Autograph pair at M&S.  I had a pair of Rosie's for my birthday back in March which I loved but I ended up leaving them in Cornwall after a holiday, so to be fair I could do with another pair :) 
And what's more 10% of the price will be paid to BCN Trading limited which pays all its taxable profits to Breast Cancer Now- how great is that?! Clicke Here to shop. 

So that's it, my wish list done (for now). 

Have a great week and November! 



X














No comments:

Post a Comment