Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas Day- Fancy Jackets


I know the big day is creeping up on us so I'm cutting it a bit fine with post but I've had a sudden change of heart regarding my Christmas Day outfit.

So, for the passed few years we've gone with the whole Christmas jumper thing which is lovely but I'm finding myself drawn to sequins this year and so I thought I'd go all out and go for a sequin jacket (I'm not usually a sparkly person at all). I've put one on my Christmas list so whether I receive it or not is another thing, I may actually be going for the Xmas jumper after all ;) 


Images via Pinterest. 

I love the look with a cami or basic tee and jeans. Very casual but with the sequins to add glamour/edge. 

Here are a few options. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Very • Bottom right- Monsoon

The Topshop number is the particular one on my Christmas list so fingers crossed. Also a great look for New year too or any other Xmas parties/get togethers so not totally wasted on Christmas Day.



Thanks for reading- hope you're enjoying the run up :)

X





No comments:

Post a Comment