Saturday 2 January 2016

More sneaker style Inspo

As it turns out Santa did bring me some burgundy Adidas gazelles as I asked (what a nice guy) and I love them. I do have a white pair of Gazzelles which rub like hell and so I've only worn them a couple of times but these seem to be ok *fingers crossed*.


Here's a bit of styling for you. 


Coat- Zara (sold out online- may be in store) • Hat- Warehouse (sold out- similar here) • Jeans- Zara (old) • Trainers- Office

A very casual approach here for an everyday look. I'm also excited about wearing them in them in the spring/summer with a Breton stripe dress and biker jacket or denim shorts and basic tee. Lots of styles to work with. 

Hope you're having a good weekend. Yeh that's right, it's Saturday- who knew?! ;) 

Thanks for reading! 

Jo x






No comments:

Post a Comment