Monday 25 January 2016

Outfit inspo!

A little outfit inspo post here. I saw the gorgeous ChrissyTeigen in this outfit this morning as I was browsing Instagram and it stopped me in my tracks as I LOVE this look. So simple yet classy and chic. Bravo Mrs Legend!


I'm all about this look- from the top knot to the cut out boots. All black everything, broken up with a statement coat. She is seriously working pregnancy. 

Get the look 




The stunning herringbone coat is Saint Laurent and is currently sold out pretty much everywhere. So here is a similar look. 


Coat- ASOS • Jumper- Zara • Jeans- Topshop • Boots- ASOS



Bag- Dune at ASOS • Sunglasses- RayBan at ASOS
ASOS is great for brands and even better if you have the unlimited next day delivery for a year. Defo get on that if you don't have it already! 

Thanks for reading- have a great week! 

Jo x







No comments:

Post a Comment