Saturday 16 January 2016

Queen Kate style inspo


So as today is Kate Moss' 42nd Birthday I have dedicated this post to her personal style. For me Mossy is the ultimate trendsetter and style icon. I basically love her. Her style is everything I love and need to feel stylish, confident and sexy. 
One of her signature items has to be jeans, whether they're skinny, boyfriend or flared, in my opinion no one where's them better and we all know I love a good skinny jean. 

So I've put together a few of my favourite Kate outfits- which was hard to narrow down as I pretty much love everything she wears but here are a few and where you can get the look. 


Photos via Pinterest. 

Loving the leopard and sneakers. The all black everything look, which is hard to do without looking very "funeral like" but Kate does it so well so we can too, or even break it up a little with a Breton stripe or plain white tee. And then we have the suit with the Stans, such a cool yet smart look. 

Photos via Pinterest. 

Again in the all black look very rock chic. I remember first seeing the middle pic of her in the grey Tshirt and White leg jeans and thinking how simple this look was and yet how perfect it looked. I adore my white floaty tops as shown on the right, so pretty yet made sexy with the skinnys and the knee high boots. 

Photos via Pinterest. 

Back to black again. Loving all these looks. 


Get Kate's style 

Blazer- Topshop • Hat- ASOS • Top- New Look at ASOS • Belt- ASOS


Top multipack- ASOS • Coat- ASOS • Jeans- Topshop • Boots- Office



Fur coat- H&M • Top- Mango • Boots- Office • Jeans- Topshop



Top- Mango • Jeans- River Island at ASOS • Boots- Dune London • Blazer- New Look



Trousers- Zara • Stan Smiths- Office • Shirt- ASOS • Blazer- M&S




Trainers- Office • Shoes- Dune • Ray Bans- available at ASOS

And now for a couple of my own Kate inspired outfits. 


All old items but are all pretty much available in similar styles which I've listed above. Ps, sincere apologies for bad lighting ;) 

So that's it. Hopefully it's Inspired the Mossy in you. 



Thanks for reading, hope you're enjoying the weekend! 

Ps. Happy Birthday Kate :) 

Jo x















No comments:

Post a Comment